Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments
Go beyond traditional methods of problem solving to generate new ideas
Go beyond traditional methods for problem solving and create new approaches that will inspire your team to generate new ideas and facilitate sustainable improvement.
- Realize better bottom-line results with breakthrough strategies that incorporate innovation and creativity.
- Learn to think beyond the “here and now” and focus on better and more future-oriented outcomes.
- How to stop trying to solve new problems
with the same old approaches.
- How to stop (or start) a “runaway train” at your organization.
- Techniques to anticipate and overcome roadblocks, objections and those who say, “We can’t do that.”
- Strategies to improve team performance finesse.
Kevin E. O'Connor, CSP
Discover new and creative leadership approaches to solving complex, multidimensional challenges from seminar leader Kevin E. O’Connor, a specialist in educating and coaching leaders whose organizations now think beyond immediate challenges and focus on a comprehensive plan for long-term success.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
ACHE members $1,425
Register by November 1 to take advantage of 2015 pricing. Pricing for 2016 programs is subject to increase after November 1.
Who Should Attend
Healthcare leaders in hospitals, health systems and group practices who need new and creative leadership approaches to solve complex, multidimensional challenges.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic