What Is the Healthcare Consultants Forum?
The Healthcare Consultants Forum is exclusively designed for healthcare consultants seeking specialized knowledge and resources to advance their expertise and skills and grow their businesses. The Forum offers a package of resources tailored to consultants’ unique career development needs specific to the healthcare management field. Healthcare consultants will benefit from premier education, timely and relevant information, career resources and prime networking opportunities.
ACHE’s Healthcare Consultants Forum offers a platform for healthcare consultants at all career levels and work settings to advance their skills to better understand client needs and build a referral network—whether employed by a consulting firm or a healthcare provider. Additionally, participation in the Healthcare Consultants Forum shows your current and prospective healthcare clients that you are actively committed to your professional development.
Join ACHE’s Healthcare Consultants Forum to stand out in today’s dynamic healthcare environment with:
- Timely information, best practices and practical tips via a quarterly e-newsletter addressing topics relevant to your healthcare clients and your own business. The topics range from differentiating yourself in the marketplace to building a referral network. View a sample issue of the newsletter.
- An expansive network of like-minded healthcare consultants you can turn to for business advice and innovative ideas on common issues. This special online community, along with ACHE’s online Member Directory, is searchable by Healthcare Consultant Forum members nationwide and in your area.
- Targeted, high-caliber education programming focused on the most important professional development needs of today's healthcare consultant. You will receive a special Forum member discount on an interactive program designed for healthcare consultants taking place on Friday, Sept. 11 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Chicago (learn more and register at ache.org/HCProgram). In addition, the Healthcare Consultants Breakfast at the annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership affords you a prime opportunity to learn alongside colleagues and build lasting connections.
“Participating in ACHE's Healthcare Consultants Forum affords one the opportunity to discuss and learn about situations that are unique to consultants. The newsletters provide valuable and practical information that can be translated to everyday solutions.”
- Requirements: Must be an active ACHE member (Member, Fellow, Faculty and International Associate Statuses Only) and employed as a healthcare consultant
- Forum Annual Dues Fee (in addition to your regular ACHE annual dues fee): $100 annually
- Join Dues Schedule:
- Jan.–June - $100
- July–Aug. - $50 (will be billed for next calendar year in Oct.)
- Sept.–Dec. - $100 (payments applied for remainder of current year and next calendar year)