Faculty Associates Benefits
As a Faculty Associate, you can benefit from ACHE's unique array of programs and activities including:
Learn more about textbooks published by ACHE’s Health Administration Press by requesting an examination copy. Click here to submit a request online.
When you help ACHE grow, you earn reward points through ACHE's Leader-to-Leader Program. Earn points by:
- Encouraging ACHE Student Associates to transfer to full
Member status after they graduate.
*Points are not earned for recruitment of Student Associates.
- Encouraging existing Members to become a Fellow.
One referral equals one point! Each year ACHE offers new rewards. Rewards have included duffel bags, polo shirts, clocks and $25 ACHE gift certificates.
ACHE provides avenues for Faculty Associates to stay connected with other members:
- Visit the online Chapter Directory to get information about your local chapter.
- To interact with other members online use the ACHE Members Message Board.
- Meet ACHE Members through the Member Directory.
Publications and Newsletters
Faculty Associates receive complimentary subscriptions to ACHE's top-notch publications and email newsletters including:
- Healthcare Executive (accessible online)
- Choice of Journal of Healthcare Management or Frontiers of Health Services Management (both accessible online)
- The bi-weekly newsletter ACHe-news
Receive exclusive career services, such as ACHE’s:
As a benefit of membership, Faculty Associates can participate in ACHE’s premier educational programs at reduced fees:
Becoming a Faculty Associate of ACHE demonstrates your commitment to healthcare management and the teaching profession. ACHE is here to help you provide your students with the resources they need to become the future leaders of tomorrow. Visit the left side bar menu for more information about the variety of resources available to help students grow professionally and achieve their career goals. If you have any questions, or to request additional information, please contact ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.