Program SummaryDecember 4–5, 2014,
Who Should Attend:
This seminar is designed for experienced operations leaders of hospitals, health systems and other healthcare provider organizations. If you are new to the position or an aspiring COO, make plans to attend the COO Boot Camp at the 2015 Congress on Healthcare Leadership in Chicago.
12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
ACHE members: $1,375.00
A Comprehensive Program for Experienced COOs
Healthcare is not simply changing—it is being transformed. As a healthcare COO, your leadership skills must expand with the demands of the position which may include physician and employee engagement, embracing the paradigm of population management, thinking "out-of-the-hospital" and understanding that the exponential rate of technological growth will revolutionize care delivery in exciting and disruptive ways.
The ACHE COO Seminar challenges you to think critically about the necessary skills needed to transform healthcare.
Expert faculty will to help you to:
- Meet the increasingly complex demands of a hospital COO through strong, focused and balanced leadership
- Anticipate the changes to the way your organization does business as a result of new care delivery models
- Understand what it takes to progress along the journey to becoming a high-reliability organization
- Implement successful physician integration strategies
- Build leadership competencies required to drive change, lead the millennial generation and adopt new technologies