Preparing to Live on Medicare Rates: A Margin Improvement Planning Program
Implement plans to successfully manage reimbursement declines
This seminar is exclusively for CEOs.
Accountable Health Organizations, reimbursement decreases, physician practice integration and transparency have all elevated the need for aggressive margin improvement. Benchmarking and silo-oriented, department productivity systems will need to make way for fresh approaches in order to achieve greater cost improvements. During this eye-opening seminar, you will benefit from the research on over $400 million in bottom-line savings among more than 65 healthcare organizations.
You Will Learn:
- Discuss current application and future limitations of contemporary methods to respond to Medicare reimbursement decreases.
- Examine nine high-leverage margin improvement focus areas and 33 specific projects found among top-performing healthcare organizations.
- Identify the characteristics of accountability change models gathered in interviews and site visits to top performing organizations.
- Review physician engagement "What's In It For Me?" tactics with your colleagues.
- Design a proactive, take-home readiness assessment and action plan to replicate the approaches, new skills and structures of top performers.
CEO Circle members receive a $130 discount on tuition. Click here for more information.