Implement plans to successfully manage reimbursement declines
This seminar is exclusively for CEOs of healthcare provider organizations.
Accountable care organizations, reimbursement decreases, physician-practice integration and transparency have all elevated the need for aggressive margin improvement. Benchmarking and silo-oriented, department productivity systems will need to make way for fresh approaches in order to achieve greater cost improvements. During this eye-opening seminar, you will benefit from the research on over $400 million in bottom-line savings found among more than 65 healthcare organizations.
You Will Learn:
- Discuss current application and future limitations of contemporary methods to respond to Medicare reimbursement decreases.
- Examine nine high-leverage margin improvement focus areas and 33 specific projects found among top-performing healthcare organizations.
- Identify the characteristics of accountability change models gathered in interviews and site visits to top performing organizations.
- Review physician engagement tactics with your colleagues.
- Design a proactive, take-home readiness assessment and action plan to replicate the approaches, new skills and structures of top performers.
CEO Circle members receive a $145 discount on tuition. Click here for more information about the CEO Circle.