Growth, which has always been an ambitious and complex endeavor in healthcare, will take on increasing importance as the focus shifts to competing for market share, addressing barriers to growth and enhancing the patient experience. Health reform will continue to lower payments to providers, creating an even greater demand for growth opportunities. This timely seminar will help you build a structure for managing future growth initiatives and create a process for instilling a growth imperative throughout your organization.
- Develop “the long view" in the context of uncertainty and disruption.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the implications of insurance exchanges in particular and health reform in general.
- Segment and prioritize growth opportunities by venue, service and procedure.
- Create implementation plans focused in 12- to 18-month increments allowing for midcourse corrections.
Scott A. Mason, DPA, FACHE
Join seminar leader Scott Mason, DPA, FACHE, lead, Healthcare Practice Group, Cushman & Wakefield, as he shares case studies and presents growth frameworks and approaches to bring back to your own organization.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CMOs and senior-level executives