Deeply motivated staff transcend mere compliance and work harder and more effectively when there is a strong, positive and emotional connection with their leader. To influence this relationship, healthcare leaders must change their beliefs about how best to promote behavioral change. Future success is dependent on managing the relationships between interdependent parts, not on maximizing the performance of individual parts. This forward-looking seminar will address the key elements of change management and employee engagement.
- Discover why sustainable excellence rests on the adaptability of the workforce
- Employ the essential elements for leading transformational change—vision, dialogue and measurement
- Remedy the gap between leadership behavior and organizational performance
- Understand why autocratic structures fail to outperform horizontally structured organizations
Joseph S. Bujak, MD, FACP and
Michael E. Frisina, PhD
Seminar leaders Joseph S. Bujak, MD, FACP, speaker, facilitator and consultant, and Michael E. Frisina, PhD, founder and president, The Frisina Group LLC and The Center for Influential Leadership, will discuss new research on the science of change and adaptive human behavior.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, senior executives, department heads and clinical leaders