Create win-win solutions for effective organizational, operational and staffing structures for medical groups.
- Explore techniques to improve and foster effective working relationships between administrator-physician teams, establish benchmarks and share data
- Create ways to gain buy-in on monitoring practice productivity and performance
- Translate a feeling of ownership and autonomy with individual practices
- Discover strategies for framing issues and developing tools to inform and educate board members on the success factors, value and importance of medical groups to long-term success
- Discuss the importance of tracking and recognizing the importance of extenders on group and system success
- Develop effective organizational structures between hospitals and medical groups
Nick A. Fabrizio, PhD, FACHE
Designed for CEOs, physician executives, trustees and vice presidents of ambulatory services, seminar leader Nick A. Fabrizio, PhD, FACHE, principal consultant, Medical Group Management Association, will help you discover how to build a successful strategy for owning and managing medical groups.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CMOs and other senior-level executives, physician
executives and trustees.