Critical Financial Skills for Hospital Success
Essential techniques to achieve organizational success
Shrinking profit margins due to reductions in Medicare
and managed care reimbursement and the escalating
cost of providing high-quality patient care have resulted
in a renewed emphasis on financial skills for today’s
healthcare executives. By understanding the organizational
requirements that affect your financial outcomes,
you can help your organization remain competitive. You
will leave this seminar with the financial analysis tools
and techniques needed to achieve your organizational
and financial goals.
- Understand the details of financial statements and their relevance to the organization’s financial outcomes.
- Use financial ratios to measure your organization against standard benchmarks.
- Apply operating and capital budgeting techniques to achieve optimum success.
- Benchmark against the industry financial metrics to gauge organizational performance.
- Differentiate the elements of operating and capital budgets that have the greatest effect on financial outcomes.
- Prosper in this difficult economic cycle of reduced reimbursement and tightening credit.
Michael Nowicki, EdD, FACHE, FHFMA
Keep competitive as you explore critical financial analysis tools from seminar leader Michael Nowicki, EdD, FACHE, FHFMA, professor of Health Administration, Texas State University.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
CEOs, vice presidents, physician executives, nurse executives,
department managers and those new to the healthcare field
who are interested in developing a working knowledge of
hospital financial techniques.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic