The Latest Report:
The intelligence shared here has been extracted from many sources. We scour Web sites, newspapers, books, magazines, and even junk mail to cull out information with career management value for healthcare executives. We even include information from sources that may wish to remain anonymous so that they can illuminate how covert but real practices sometimes differ from openly espoused principles.
- Self-Interest and the Career Management Cycle
- Using Feedback
- Cultural Fit: First, Last, and Always
- The Ubiquitous Invitation: Tell me about yourself
- Trust: A Competency or a Characteristic?
- The Keys to Career Management Effectiveness: Part I
- The Keys to Career Management Effectiveness: Part II
- The Keys to Career Management Effectiveness: Part III
- Still Don't Trust Anyone Over 30?
- Mentoring Mechanics
- Marketing Yourself Online: Seller Beware
- The Wisdom of Changing Jobs
More reports coming soon!