Experience the Benefits of Being a CEO Circle Member
As the CEO of your organization, you have demonstrated your ability to handle the changes of the constantly evolving healthcare marketplace. But your leadership skills will continue to be tested. To help you in your endeavors, ACHE offers the CEO Circle, a comprehensive package of resources for ACHE Members, Fellows and International Associates to meet the unique needs of chief executives.
- Chief Executive Officer, a quarterly newsletter that highlights management trends and challenges of interest to healthcare CEOs (see a sample issue)
- A subscription to Frontiers of Health Services Management, a quarterly journal that addresses critical management issues
- Four publications from Health Administration Press that cover timely healthcare management topics and offer practical guides to busy executives
- CEO white paper, summarizing an ACHE research study
CEO-focused educational and networking opportunities
- Free admission to the CEO Circle Session, a program focusing on critical management issues, at ACHE's annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- Reduced registration fee for the CEO Circle Forum, an exclusive educational and networking program for CEOs
- Innovative options for capitalizing on the collective wisdom of your CEO Circle colleagues across the country
For more information, please contact Terra Levin, FACHE, CAE, Regional Director, Division of Regional Services, at (312) 424-9329.