Thank you for your interest in ACHE. To be eligible for Faculty Associate status, you must hold a full-time position with an appointment in a graduate or undergraduate program in health services administration. Please complete this application in its entirety. Faculty Associates are not eligible to advance to Fellow (FACHE®) status. Consider applying as a full Member instead of Faculty Associate if you are interested in advancing to Fellow status. Please go to ache.org/Join for more information.
- $115 annually
Note: Your dues will be prorated depending on the date you join.
"ACHE's publications, local chapters, Congress on Healthcare Leadership, and other services create an interface between practicing healthcare managers and faculty members. For example, the Journal of Healthcare Management is a unique blend of academic and practitioner perspectives on real-world challenges, making it a great tool for faculty and students. These services show that ACHE values lifelong learning and continuing relationships with academic programs."
Mary E. Stefl, PhD
As a Faculty Associate, you can benefit from ACHE's unique array of programs and activities, unmatched by any other association, including:
- Learn more about textbooks published by ACHE's Health Administration Press by requesting an examination copy
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to ACHE's top-notch publications, including Healthcare Executive magazine AND your choice of either the Journal of Healthcare Management or Frontiers of Health Services Management (also accessible online)
- Meet other ACHE members through the online Member Directory
- Participate in ACHE activities through local chapters. You are automatically a chapter member when you join ACHE
- Exclusive career resources such as ACHE's online Job and Resume Bank
- Earn rewards through ACHE's Leader-to-Leader program for encouraging new Members to join or existing Members to earn the FACHE credential. * This program does not apply to recruitment of Student Associates
- Reduced fees for ACHE's continuing education programs
- Cutting-edge research studies
- A comprehensive website that includes member-only services and online education
(If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, visit the Adobe Web site to download a free copy.)