Lifetime Service Award
The Lifetime Service Award was created to recognize Life Fellows and Retired Fellows who have made significant contributions to the American College of Healthcare Executives.
The candidate must:
- Be a Life Fellow or Retired Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- Have contributed to ACHE in one or more of the following manners:
- Held elected office (Chairman, Governor, and/or Regent)
- Served as a member of a Regents Advisory Council
- Served on ACHE committees or task forces
- Participated in ACHE activities such as attending educational offerings
- Participated in an ACHE independent chapter, officially designated local healthcare executive group, or women's healthcare executive network
- Be present at ACHEs 2015 Congress on Healthcare Leadership to receive the commendation.
Note: Because the Gold/Silver Medal and Lifetime Service Award criteria overlap, Gold/Silver Medal Award winners are not eligible for the Lifetime Service Award.
Your nomination should include:
- A letter stating the name and address of the nominator and nominee; no other information is required. The nominee will receive notice of the nomination, along with a request to complete and return a personal data form.
- Send nomination letter to:
Gerard J. Berish, CAE
American College of Healthcare Executives
One North Franklin Street
Chicago, IL 60606
- Deadline for nomination letter: July 16, 2014