Discover lessons from 10 years of published research identifying the tangible attributes that allow top performers to rapidly execute their strategies and achieve significant performance improvement.
- Implement the goal-setting/goal-achieving processes used by top-quartile provider organizations.
- Design an accountability structure that improves the execution of needed changes and makes progress, or its absence, instantly visible.
- Create an organizational bias toward action and overcome the inevitable resistance and objections that come with leading change.
- Identify the senior leader’s role in ensuring performance improvement efforts produce a tangible ROI.
- Examine the tangible traits to lead change and the improvements that are the key predictors to successful outcomes
Chip Caldwell Jr., FACHE and
Greg S. Butler
Seminar leaders Greg S. Butler, president, and Chip Caldwell Jr., FACHE, chairman, Caldwell Butler & Associates, will introduce the “hard side of change” as illustrated in the findings from more than 220 top U.S. hospitals, where leading change has far more to do with skillfully executing a desired outcome than in crafting a strategic vision.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CNOs, senior quality leaders and other executives.