Organize and carry out a strategic planning process that leads to concrete actions that will improve your future competitiveness.
- Apply tools to assess competitiveness and the critical issues your organization will face.
- Gain involvement and ensure that plans lead to actions that impact the future.
- To examine your organization’s competitive
strengths and weaknesses, as well as the
critical issues your organization will confront
within the next three years.
- To determine the appropriate individuals
to involve in the planning process and
expedite the transition from planning
- Strategies for gaining buy-in from
key constituents including the board,
administrative staff and medical staff.
- Tips for overcoming challenges you may
face while developing your strategic plan.
Alan M. Zuckerman, FACHE, FAAHC
Stressing the transition from planning to implementation, seminar leader Alan M. Zuckerman, FACHE, FAAHC, president, Health Strategies & Solutions Inc., provides approaches to overcome barriers and produce a successful strategic plan.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, senior-level executives, physician executives and trustees.