This seminar provides a unique opportunity for healthcare executives to build the leadership skills and knowledge needed to address patient-centered-care (PCC) initiatives in their organizations. Through a series of simulations, case studies, interactive exercises and discussions, participants will experience healthcare from the patient’s perspective. This timely, experiential seminar will introduce 10 components of a PCC model of delivery and explore the leadership skills and focus areas needed to effect this cultural change. The business case for PCC in the context of the current environment of reform will also be discussed. Discover the PCC impact on patient satisfaction, value-based purchasing, employee satisfaction and retention and clinical outcomes.
- Understand the 10 components of a PCC model of delivery.
- Identify the competencies, skills and tools needed to effect this cultural change.
- Recognize opportunities and barriers in implementing PCC.
- Discuss the leaders' role in PCC implementation.
- Create an exceptional patient-care experience.
Mary-Ellen Pichè, FACHE and
Through simulations, case studies, interactive exercises and discussions, seminar leaders Mary-Ellen Piché, FACHE, a strategic planning, organizational assessment/development, staffing and operations consultant, and Jeanette Michalak, RN, vice president, Consultation Services, Planetree Inc., will help you to experience healthcare from the patient’s perspective.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
CEOs, vice presidents and department heads.