Achieving a Strategic Partnership With Your Board: Thrive in the Midst of Accountability
Build a highly productive governance
Guide your board toward the new and challenging governance strategies that are necessary to successfully provide oversight, withstand scrutiny and minimize liability.
- Guide your board toward new and challenging governance strategies necessary to successfully provide oversight, withstand scrutiny and minimize liability.
- Prepare for new expectations of governance bodies, and translate emerging best practices.
- Assess key steps CEOs must take to assess, manage and improve relationships with their boards and board chairs.
- Avoid typical traps when dealing with your board, and learn to positively guide strategic decisions.
- Develop a tailored action plan you can immediately apply.
James E. Orlikoff
Create a tailored action plan to use in your organization as seminar leader James E. Orlikoff, president, Orlikoff & Associates Inc., presents approaches to governance that are critical to optimum organizational performance and your own effectiveness.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Register by November 1 to take advantage of 2014 pricing. Pricing for 2015 programs is subject to increase after November 1.
Who Should Attend
CEOs and senior executives who interact with their boards. Senior-level executives and their board members are encouraged to attend as a team.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic