Compelling Communication: Creating Engagement, Understanding and Results
Develop communication skills that produce consensus, ownership and results
Acquire ready-to-use communication tools to increase employee engagement, clarify performance expectations and create a culture of collaboration—resulting in a more purpose-driven and productive organization.
- Enhance leadership and coaching skills to deliver aligned messages connecting behavior to mission execution.
- Apply communication techniques to create a feedback-rich environment, minimize negativity, convey respect, encourage peer to peer leadership and navigate difficult conversations.
- Obtain methods to increase staff and organization engagement and decrease turnover and anxiety.
- Gain comfort in clarifying performance expectations to reduce miscommunications and safety errors.
- Understand how fear creates conflict and undermines quality.
- Identify the roles of respect and safety in delivery of difficult messages.
- Develop a personal action plan incorporating tactics and lessons learned.
Craig E. Deao
Seminar leader Craig E. Deao, research and development leader, Studer Group, will help you develop practical and collaborative coaching skills to improve employee performance, increase productivity and reinforce your organization’s shared mission.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CMOs and other senior-level executives
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic