General Program Description
It is the policy of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) to make our educational seminars available to healthcare groups, the military, multihospital systems, state and regional associations, and other healthcare institutions or organizations through the On-Location Program.
This approach allows the sponsor to:
- Save on travel expenses and time
- Schedule high quality, professional development seminars at a time and location that is most convenient to them
- Turn a seminar into a workshop for organizational change by sharing insights, experiences and approaches under a common focus
- Obtain guidance in making wise professional development choices tailored to your organization's needs
- Receive all the benefits of ACHE educational programming: expert faculty, practical focus, executive emphasis, organizational fit, and ACHE Face-to-Face Education credit
For more information about ACHE's On-Location programs, please contact.