ACHE Message Boards

Connect with colleagues on this online forum.
Welcome to ACHE Message Boards Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums

Recent Graduate looking for a job in Healthcare Management

Last post 02-06-2013, 12:34 PM by BPothakamuri. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-04-2013, 1:44 PM 9831

Recent Graduate looking for a job in Healthcare Management

Hello All,

I'm an MBA (Marketing), with a recent graduation in Post Masters Certificate in Health care Management with a GPA of 3.5. I completed 8 months of internship at a local community hospital and currently looking for a job in healthcare. Willing to relocate

Please advice

Thank you

•  02-05-2013, 12:56 PM 9834 in reply to 9831

Re: Recent Graduate looking for a job in Healthcare Management

No simple answer, but your iternship is certainly a plus as even those can be hard to come by.  Check the Student and Early Career Section of the ACHE - Career Services website and there is information as well as other resources for Students and Early Careerists. You should also investigate the local ACHE Chapters as they are often good sources for local activity as well.  Networking is still the key.  I suggest you check out the Career Management Network on the Members Only section of the ACHE - Career Services Website. You will be able to enter criteria to access ACHE Volunteer Networking contacts. Be flexible as to where you start.  It might not be the perfect job, but if it is with a good organization that provides a career path and/or the role allows you to learn and develop, it should be considered.  Mike Broscio - ACHE Career Resource Center.

•  02-06-2013, 12:34 PM 9835 in reply to 9834

Re: Recent Graduate looking for a job in Healthcare Management

Thank you Mike for the suggestion, as you said I need to be involved with local chapters for networking.
View as RSS news feed in XML