ACHE Message Boards

Connect with colleagues on this online forum.
Welcome to ACHE Message Boards Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums

ACHE Higher Education Network

Last post 09-22-2011, 10:10 PM by CMajor. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-24-2011, 2:22 PM 9699

ACHE Higher Education Network

ACHE's Higher Education Network is a collaborative effort between ACHE and Program Directors designed to provide a valuable on-campus experience for students. Participation in the network entitles designated health administration faculty access to a variety of resources and tools. A dedicated Web area on ache.org is available to support faculty efforts to provide a valuable on-campus student experience. Members of the committee have been given access to this faculty-only area through September 17, 2010. Please click on the link below (log in with your ACHE Username and Password), review the area and please provide suggestions to improve the resources and tools.
  •  09-09-2011, 1:34 PM 9703 in reply to 9699

Re: ACHE Higher Education Network

Here is the link to the webpage: http://www.ache.org/HigherEducationNetwork/highereducation.cfm

You will have access until September 23, 2011.

•  09-20-2011, 9:49 AM 9710 in reply to 9699

These are great resources.  I think that I mentioned earlier that having information readily available to give to potential members would be beneficial.  I see that there is some information available - I think there just needs to be more education about what resources are available and incentives to educate potential members.
  •  09-22-2011, 10:10 PM 9716 in reply to 9699

There were a lot of great resources and tools for faculty members of ACHE. Most of the resources and tools seemed to be more for faculty who teach graduate students. There needs to be more resources and tools for faculty who teach undergraduate students. This would aid in those faculty members recruiting undergraduate student membership for ACHE. When students become members at the undergraduate level, the chances are high that they will maintain their membership past graduate school and throughout their career.
View as RSS news feed in XML