ACHE Message Boards

Connect with colleagues on this online forum.
Welcome to ACHE Message Boards Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums

New Opportunities

Last post 05-06-2013, 10:44 AM by MBroscio. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-25-2013, 1:02 PM 9845

New Opportunities

I am leaving federal service (VA) after 33 years; and am relocating home to Florida this fall.  Our preference would be the Keys, but having grown up in Brevard County and having family there, that would be great also.

I would like to explore contract/consultative opportunities in marketing/public affairs/community events.

I intend to remain an active member of ACHE as well, having been a Fellow since 1995.   I thought it might be helpful to reach out to fellow ACHE members who may know of upcoming opportunities. 

Regards,

Charlie Quesenberry, FACHE

CharlieQU2@gmail.com or 443.466.6110

•  04-26-2013, 4:54 PM 9846 in reply to 9845

Re: New Opportunities

Charlie:  Be sure to  make use of the ACHE Job Bank at www.ache.org.  Also, check  with the American Marketing Association site.  If your focus is consulting in healthcare, check out the American Association of Healthcare Consultants at www.aahc.net
  •  05-06-2013, 10:44 AM 9848 in reply to 9846

Re: New Opportunities

Charlie:  A follow up on my recent reply.  I discovered that the American Association of Healthcare Consultants website is no longer available. At the following link, you will find a list of Healthcare Consulting firms from Modern Healthcare: http://www.ahcps.com/userfiles/files/MH-2012_Healthcare-Mgmt-Consultants.pdf . Mike Broscio
View as RSS news feed in XML